Thursday, September 10, 2009

A little taste of heaven

I am one of those people that when I eat somewhere amazing I cannot wait to tell everyone about it or if I meet a really talented person I want to scream from the mountain tops that you should totally buy their stuff....and I love the grass roots personal stories that can sometimes stay with a place. Sweet Pockets Cupcakes is all of those things. (And cupcakes are to me, what cream cheese is to BooMama.) I love Lennie's story of how she got started. I love that she was a part of our Garden Market before she hit the big time & opened her own cupcake shop in Vinings. SWEET POCKETS has THE BEST cupcakes....hands down. And I, my friend, stood in line in NYC for an HOUR for a cupcake that didn't hold a candle to Sweet Pockets. So, grab your kid, grab a friend or stop on by all by your lonesome & bring me one when you do. You'll be so glad you did.
And if I had to tell you my favorite flavor....it would be hard. I love the Happy Monkey, the Carrot Cake really is the best, the Raz Taz is so unique....but truthfully her chocolate frosting is something I dream about.
And Lennie, you may be part of the reason I was given the nickname Cupcake :)
Go try em & let me know what you think!
Cupcake

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've got to be kidding! Better than Magnolia's Banana Cupcake? If so, I'm coming to Atlanta and checking this place out!!!
Love you, Cupcake!
Nancy

Billy Roberts said...

so excited to see you have a blog! Can't wait to read :)

B