Monday, April 21, 2008

Healing

Chances are good that you are part of a family or you have people that you are in relationship with - friends, co workers, you get the picture. Well, if you are in relationship with people, chances are good that there has been conflict or disagreement or awkward moments of not talking about the things that we all know are making us all feel awkward.
Sound like a normal family function for you?
I read this post today from a blog that I love to check out from time to time. It's about all of that. But mostly it's about healing and God and the reminder that I need constantly that God's ways are different than my ways. Do you ever try to make sense of things that maybe WE weren't meant to make sense of? There are so many things that I ask my children to trust me with that they may not like or certainly don't understand, but I have this very different perspective that they cannot understand....not now. Life doesn't always work out the way we wish for it to. My uncle died last year & for some reason I can't get him out of my head these days. And I must say, it's a hard thing for me to remember because I really really prayed for him to not die. Those were my wishes.....and I know that the no-pain he feels now is way better than what he was dealing with.....but I have a broken heart because of it & I don't understand.
Anyway, the post i am sending you to actually has nothing to do with that. It actually has a lot more to do with just human-ness verses Godliness. Check it out. See what you think.

No comments: