Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Dube Bute

Emily has been kind to talk me through a few things over this past year+ & though I am watching her life from afar, like so many others, I am amazed with the passion that the Lord has placed on their family's heart. They brought home Abe to be their son & then Eyasu.....& they have recently begun a project to help improve the conditions of the village where Eyasu lived for the first 2 years of his life. His family & community will be loved & changed by the outstretched arm of the Body of Christ.
AND to top it all off....the raffle is super awesome & you are going to want to be a part of it ANYWAY.
So....GO HERE & learn all about it.

On a totally unrelated note.....I have been without the computer....borrowing the husband's right now....hoping to get mine back soon with pictures all in tact ready to post some fun memories of these past few months. I have missed this bloggy thing & hope to see you real soon :).

2 comments:

emily said...

Thank you friend!! :)

Nancy C said...

I've missed your blog - glad you're getting your computer back soon.