Sunday, February 19, 2012

dr report

Well.
We loaded up & headed to the eye doctor. He's a great doctor. Called us back from the waiting room himself!! And my 3 in glasses followed behind with the baby constantly looking back, "it's not my turn to get drops, right mom?"
And the big girl jumped in the chair, ready for the challenge ahead of her & so hopeful. & my heart sank as I heard her struggle through the letters.
When I saw how big the letters were that she couldn't read I thought I might cry for her right then.
But he put drops in her eyes to dilate her pupils & we waited. And after he checked her eyes again he said that her vision has changed!!!
When he got the right prescription on her she read through those letters all the way to the bottom - missing one. She mistook an "F" for a "P"! Easy mistake.
The patch is working :).
She only has to wear it for 2 hours a day rather than 4 & she was so excited!!!
We are thrilled & thankful to see the Lord restoring her vision.
He's a redemptive God. A God of restoration. & we will hold tight to Him regardless.
Thank you for your prayers!

No comments: