Monday, March 22, 2010

THREE!

Too big. He has grown so much just in the past 5 weeks or so.....and he is the funniest little boy. So much fun. I know about the terrible twos & i know about the secret that people don't really tell you about until you actually have a 3 year old...in that the 3s can be even more challenging than the 2s....and I may very well eat these words.....but I just cannot imagine a terrible 3s with this one. It's not that he doens't give me fits....it's just that he's so sweet. And so snuggly. And very tender. I didn't know what having a boy would be like....and maybe that's not a fair statement because I honestly just never knew what having this boy would be like. But however you look at it - he has brought me so much joy. And born smack dab in the middle of March Madness......I remember being in labor watching basketball with my brackets & highlighters :). Great memories of being in the hospital just snuggling with him & following the games. A favorite time of year for me now for those 2 reasons.....a season that I met my son & well, basketball.......an immediate bond.
Happy Birthday Little Man. I am beyond in love with you & your precious heart.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe how he is growing up and changing with every picture I see. He is a sweetie and I can see how you swept off your feet by him.
Love you,
Nancy

Unknown said...

I hope you had a great day celebrating!!