So, there are a few blogs I read as frequently as I can - one being Hood Mama's. Not only does she have amazing story, but she's really really funny. I'm not gonna lie - she's the girl at the cool kids table & i wanna sit there. She's great & I don't know her & probably never will. Not even real sure how I stumbled across her blog, but do yourself a favor & stumble on over there as well...AFTER you do this. She had a funny suggestion today & I could very well be the last person on the planet to do this, but I have three kids & I've been kinda busy lately. I found it entertaining. Go to google & google your name with the word "needs" after it. Then list the 1st ten things that pop up.
1. Davis needs surgery on vocal cords - after the day i had with the kids, that's possibly true.
2. Davis needs more time to study taxes - who doesn't?! Because, seriously, if I had some extra time - THAT is what I'd get into.
3. Davis needs to accept loss - of my pre-pregnancy figure?
4. Davis needs new clothes - true. And a little embarrasing that someone else is picking up on it. Lee, are you reading this??
5. Davis needs 7 volunteers - this is amazing. I hadn't thought of it. But 7 volunteers would actually come in real handy right now. Anyone? Anyone?
6. Davis needs a Tan galleries. - what?
7. Davis needs to retire petition - done.
8. Davis needs to stop hitting the reset button. - My computer is trying to get my attention. I'm listenting. Thanks for communicating, i'll do my best.
9. Davis needs more victory bell. Do you mean more COWbell?? Because I really could use a little more cowbell, baby.
10. Davis needs your support - in this economy......well, yes, i could use your support.
That was fun for me. Now it's your turn....have fun!
I've never tagged anyone on anything & am not sure how you do it....do I just type their names & let them know? That's what I'll do & if i need to do something different next time I'll trust someone to clue me in.
Consider yourself tagged......Jill, Ashleigh, Kristen, and Kelly - who doesn't have a blog but she's on facebook like all the time & i think she'll like that she was tagged. ;)