Wednesday, February 18, 2009

that baby

Before I go any further, let me clarify that the Bulldog hat on her head is for the MISSISSIPPI STATE BULLDOGS....Lee might have never spoken to me again if that wasn't pointed out. My alma mater. And an acceptable team to cheer for in our household....Lee encourages the kids to say, "Go State!" rather than "Go Bulldogs!" He's a big Ga Tech fan - if you haven't figured that out. But the point of this whole post is quite simply to show off how big that baby is getting. She's so sweet. And it is amazing how fast the time flies. She doesn't look like an infant anymore......and the kids don't treat her like one either......she will lie on a blanket & the big kids will just drag the blanket with her on it around the house...and she LOVES it.
I think it's safe to say that we're in for some fun memories here....
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think she's going to look just like your big girl! Do their baby pictures look alike? She sure resembles her to me. Very cute!