Friday, December 19, 2008

She's 4!

Really? How is she 4 - already?! I told her the other night - "You're getting so big. You're growing up too fast."
"I WILL gett bigger, mom. I will." was her response. I mean, i know that she will....I just can't believe it's happening so fast.
While we've been waiting for the Santa pictures to come back we have had a LOT going on. We celebrated her birthday with her friends at school & it really hasn't stopped since then. I'll start uploading the pictures & telling the stories. Enjoy these in the meantime.
That sweet baby got to come with us. Her big sister was SO proud to have the baby there. I was so worried that it would steal her moment - I"m glad she wanted to share her moment with her sister. She screamed almost the entire time....but for whatever reason that 4 year old barely noticed.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: