Friday, October 10, 2008

we've been gone

Well, we have been in Colorado! It is so beautiful out there....really hard to beat. The aspens were golden yellow & those trees always amaze me....such brilliant colors. I will post pictures of all sorts of things soon, but I am getting ready for a show tomorrow!! That's right, I'm painting again. I will post the info for the show tomorrow here & then post more details on the painting blog . It's good to be home & I promise to post more tomorrow. Please come to the show or pass this info on to anyone who may be interested!!


Christmas Open House

Saturday, October 11th
10 am to 4 pm
711 Walnut Drive
Marietta, GA
30064
Get a jump on your Christmas
shopping! Drop by at
your convenience!
• Uniquely personalized Burp Cloths,
Bibs, Onesies and Children’s
Clothing
• Hand-painted Monogrammed
Candles
• Customized Notecards, Invitations,
Birth Announcements and
Holiday Cards
• Hand-painted Wall Art


No comments: