Monday, October 11, 2010

goodbye summer

I am aware that school has been in session for a while now & that summer officially ended in September, but it was only just a few weeks ago that it became cool enough to really need to pack the summer stuff away.
Pools are closed & for some reason I battle with whether or not it's okay to let my toddler wear white......she's 2.
Do those things matter at 2?
I lean towards no......but I feel a little awkward every time I do it.
The bummer about pulling out my fall clothes is that they aren't the fall clothes that I purchased just last fall....they are the clothes that I purchased many a fall ago....so the question is not only will it fit? But how outdated is it? And well, you just need a girlfriend or two to come help you with those kinds of problems.
Anyway....fall is my favorite & as soon as I am able to carve out a little time, I'll get to baking my pumpkin muffins. But for now, I just wanted to say hi.....

No comments: