Thursday, February 11, 2010

she got her hairs cut

I'll admit....it was really emotional for me. I still don't know why.....I mean, it's hair. But there are a whole lot of other things that i get hung up on in this world that are just as silly, if not sillier, than a hair cut. I think it's more the change that was hard. I keep telling her to stop all this growing :). It is happening WAY too fast for me. But whether I like it or not, she's growing.....they all are......it's a fact I better shape my business around. I better make sure I am taking care of those important things intended just for today...knowing that tomorrow is just around the corner.


1 comment:

Natalie Carretto said...

She's getting so beautiful!!! I agree about how time goes too fast. I feel like the second Audrey was born, life went into fast forward, and hasn't slowed down since!