Monday, December 7, 2009

it really is the most wonderful time of the year....

And this ranks up there with my top 5 favorite things about Christmas....does that make me a nerd? Maybe. But I take this over the Santa visit anyday.
This gets me thinking - what are my top 5 things about Christmas....
1. Of course, the truly actively remembering that we could never ever get it right on our own & that God sent a rescuer in His Son.
2. Christmas music
3. Food, hot chocolate, gingerbread lattes, sugar cookies, brownies, peppermint ice cream,....
4. Christmas shopping
5. Elf Yourself
Such a fun time of year!!!!! Enjoy the magnificent dance moves of the Mitchell fam. I can't get over Lee's moves.....stellar stuff.
and now, for whatever reason I cannot get this thing embedded on my blog...it was there...now, not so much. so let's try this.... CLICK HERE

No comments: