Thursday, June 26, 2008

Monteagle swimming

You may remember my post about the girl being fearful - especially of the water. Well, this past week at Monteagle was a breakthrough. At first, she wanted to just stay in the "wittle pool" so we did. THen she asked to go to the big pool - so I let her daddy take her. She got real comfortable there. Then she said..."I want to go down the slide."
What?!
Really?!
She did GREAT! She went twice & then I think she realized that it was in the deep part of the pool. And that activity quickly came to an end. But it sure was fun while it lasted.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jason and Lindsay Swain said...

I am having fun keeping up with your family on the blog. "The girl" is too cute.

Come see us way up here!

Jason

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a good time!

The O'Brien Family said...

Yea Lu!!