Monday, November 8, 2010

halloween....FINALLY.

It's been a while.
I know.
I hope we can still be friends.
I'm pretty positive that I am talking to myself here, as who in the world would still be checking on this phantom blog.
I've been busy.
That's all there is to it. Crazy crazy busy.

But it's been good, fun crazy busy. Which I'm so thankful for.

But enough about all of that....here are some long overdue pics from halloween.
Cowboy Woody here with Little Bo Peep who lost her teeth.
Have I mentioned that yet?
She lost another tooth! And she's eating like a horse! I think she's growing.....which is killing me. And I know I can't stop it......but I just want to freeze time a little. Where is it going so fast!? Why is it in such a hurry?
And with all of her teeth falling out - well, now that boy is wanting his teeth to fall out. And the baby tells everyone that her teeth have fallen out. And I just can't take it anymore.
We actually made plans to go to a wonderful place for halloween but had also made big plans & promises for the trick or treatin' for the boy - this was his first year to be able to go & we couldn't let him down.
And you can see by this picture that we definitel pulled through. :)
Or I should say some very kind & flexible neighbors let us go a day early.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: